My Photostream

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome - It's Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've not taken the plunge into this whole blogging thing before. Something such as this, in my opinion (and there are gonna' be lots of those) is a serious commitment. Commitment to sit and express a thought or opinion on any topic on a regular basis. I know that I have devoted a considerable amount of time to posting photographs of my work related travels and picked up a few new contacts along the way; but this is different.

It is my intention as I develop this blog to share ideas, thoughts, facts, memories, opinions, and yes photos. I also plan to use it to critique places that I visit while out traveling across this vast country. All while sharing what I think might be of value to others and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

So I encourage those of you out in the electronic realm to stop by and check in from time-to-time. Please feel free to share your facts, rants, reviews, photos, and other personal opinions with me. I look forward to a ongoing intellectual exchange. And to start of, surf on over to my flickr photostream and have a look at some of my photographs.

Here is a preview:
Coal House
This particular shot was taken along the C&O Canal in Williamsport, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment