My Photostream

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Leno's Rico Taco

Hi folks, it's Monday, February 22, 2010.

I had some appointments today which kept us out during the lunch hour. Given that and our proximity to Colton, we decided to grab a bite at Leno's Rico Taco.


This is not our first time here, but my first time being able to share it with others. We were introduced to Leno's by my compadre a while back and stop by whenever we're in the area.

The make great tacos from a wide variety of meats: beef (carne asada), pork (carnitas), tongue (lengua), shrimp, and more. I seem to always gravitate toward the carne asada (on right) while my wife toward the shrimp (on left).


These are so good that my wife who's not a fan of hot and spicy, just can't wait for the next visit.

So if you're in the neighborhood just East of Colton High School, drop in and give Leno's a try. I think you'll be happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment