My Photostream

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back in the saddle

Good morning all and welcome to Daylight Savings 2010 edition (I for one can't stand daylight savings). It's Sunday, March 14, 2010.

Well, after yet another lengthy layoff period I am scheduled to return to work tomorrow. I am very excited to be returning to gainful employment and prayerfully optimistic to begin climbing out of this financial hole. But there is also a bit of trepidation and uncertainty. The economy is still weak and the unemployment rate is still well above 10% here in California. I know first hand the struggles that our state is facing, but I am thankful for the public aid that I received. Had it not been for the benefits I've received during this time, I have know idea where I'd be. Thank you California for the help and now hopefully you can help someone else.

But now to look ahead. I will be again working in the Metro DC area and am scheduled to depart southern California tonight on a red eye headed East. I hope to bring y'all new images of the area and its surroundings as well as comments on local eateries. I will also be much closer to the goings on of our Nation and sure to have something to say about what's happening around me and to all of us.

So stay in touch as the next post will be from our nation's capitol. God bless you and have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment