My Photostream

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wow... Christmas again already?

Yes... another year is coming to a close. A year that has seen the end of my business travels. A year that has seen the beginning of a new career. A year that has seen us moving to a new home. Lots of changes and stresses along the way. But a year that has brought my wife and I closer together in light of all the challenges that we have faced and will face as the new year emerges.

I am thankful for everything that I have been blessed with this year as well as the adversities. For it is through the adversities that we have grown stronger. I hope as 2010 comes to a close and 2011 begins; all of my friends, colleagues, peers, and very close family members have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

God bless us all ...everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment